NowhereLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeropoint

Zeropoint

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Just wanted to make a thread to keep track of game ideas, because I was having several today.

• SciFi/Fantasy verse, revolving around a distant mining/fuel station on the edge of explored space. When invaders take the station, a small portion of the population manages to hide in old service conduits outside the view of internal sensors. The plot would revolve around the station crew trying to deal with a much more well armed foe without provoking the destruction of the station. Fantasy elements would be limited to psionic style abilities of low-moderate level.

• SciFi/Fantasy verse, adventure would take place on a stasis ship making a long journey between solar systems (without the advantage of FTL drive, obviously) when things begins going wrong the crew must struggle with difficult choices and limited resources, all the while dealing with a group of saboteurs who do not want the ship to reach its destination. With saboteurs striking both on the ship and within the shared cyberspace where the sleeping crew lives out their lives, the waking crew will have their hands full just trying to survive. Fantasy elements would be psionics and cyberspace stuff.

• Fantasy verse, Within a kingdom built on magic, where magic is responsible for everything from construction to food, chaos reigns as the magic begins to fade. Bridges collapse, food spoils, people are trapped far from home as Portals fail. Teams are put together to cross the country and brave the chaos in search of the ancient source of all magic. Can they find a way to save their Empire before there is nothing left to save?

• SciFi/Fantasy verse, (this one isnt super developed yet) in the not so distant future the world and cyberspace grow so intertwined that people are as accustomed to moving as their CyberSelves as their physical Selves. But in the darker corners of cyberspace, a culture has grown that uses CyberSelves in dark games that can lead to physical death when the CyberSelf is destroyed. Some come for the money, some for the thrill, but all become masters of the cyber world in order to survive the deadly games. Those without scruples hire these people to enter rival systems and steal information, assassinate rivals,all sorts of things. But the one great truth is that once you are in, you cannot get out. The alternation of the CyberSelf is irreversible, giving one greater control but leaving one vulnerable to attacks from cyberspace.
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan
Admin
NowhereMan

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 am

I like these options a lot, actually. As for options 2 and 4, I would suggest you look at the d20 Cyberscape supplement as well as a couple more supplements that I can provide you with, such as Cyberpunk 2020.
Back to top Go down
https://nowhereland.forumotion.com
Zeropoint

Zeropoint

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Will you have those with you tonight? because i dont think I have those
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan
Admin
NowhereMan

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

I'll have cyberscape, and I may have 2020 on my portable.
Back to top Go down
https://nowhereland.forumotion.com
Raptor

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Three sounds awesome actually. One and Two sound good, although they seem like short-term games.
Back to top Go down
Zeropoint

Zeropoint

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Note to self. Put that info on the idea for the BESM game where the players are all lost souls from purgatory here when you have it handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NowhereLand :: Tabletop :: Monday-
Jump to: