NowhereLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone still here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedge

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:34 pm

IF SO... And you were in the land of hyrule, what species would you be, and what would you be doing?
Back to top Go down
Hedge

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 pm

And no, Nowhereman, the correct answer is not: "Human, and screaming my head off to get into a different game".

Edit: Also, for no apparent. Reason, anyone know how to roll dice here?
Back to top Go down
NowhereMan
Admin
NowhereMan

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:38 am

Short answer: Not really. No one was using it so I've just let it sit. If you're wanting to run something, though, we could probably make that happen.

To answer your other question... Hylian, more than likely, and there's some appeal to a lot of different things in Hyrule and the Zelda universe. If we're talking tabletop, the system would effect my decision greatly, but I'm pretty fond of the way the Hylian Knights look, so I might go that route.
Back to top Go down
https://nowhereland.forumotion.com
Hedge

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Yep, I'd kinda like to make a thing. Still super busy, so it might take me a while to really get something going, but I'd there's interest, I'm game for trying. And it doesn't have to be Zelda, but I've kinda been on a link kick for a while. Or was. Two months ago. And can be again. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NowhereLand :: Roleplaying :: Fan-Based-
Jump to: